Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pokemon Episode 173 and YouTube updates

Okay here are the Pokemon episode 173 links.



Now that the episode links are over with I have some updates on my YouTube account. I though of a new background idea but am not sure if it'll work. Also I have an idea for a new YouTube icon. So far I think I have all the images needed for my new background but not sure how its going to work. I'm working on putting the images on my base background first then moving them arround. Also the YouTube icon is finished. I added some decent things to my icon and learned a new things that'll make my icon better than the current icon i have now. Currently I haven't finished placing all the images yet. I hope my new background will be finished by June which is my 2nd year on YouTube! Can't wait to see how people react to my new icon and background once i release and finish them.....I hope.

~pokemaster163





No comments:

Post a Comment