Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pokemon 5th generation, Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light and Pokemon anime

I want to say this blogger website blog isn't bad at all. I like how the url isn't http://www.blogger.com/*name* also I really like how you can have your own little banner and customize the colors and stuff very easily. Also I don't think there isn't a character limit. My longest update was yesterdays and Mondays update was pretty long also. I like no character limit so I can get the site update/news on one post instead of doing multiple times.

Okay today i have minor news but it could be big for some people. As you guys know Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light has been released in Japan and in the United States. Well serebii has released two new events, Giritina's Griseous orb and Arceus's Pledge. Both events start at April 15, 2010 so get going! For more information read it here.
NOTE: I didn't have a blogger when the old Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light information was released.

Also for 5th generation, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White has no new information but they have the date on where the new information will be released Saturday May 15 on CoroCoro. The new issue will tell you how to get Zoura and Zoroark.

Final and minor news. Episode 624 of the Pokemon anime will be named "A Meteoric Experience"

That is all for now thanks for reading.

~pokemaster163

No comments:

Post a Comment