Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog updates

As you can see I am not really doing pokemon news anymore. I'm more of a anime giving links kind of person now. Just to get you guys know these episodes only last a few days when I post them and then they get deleted. The Bakugan episodes lasts a bit longer but not giving any 100% thing. Just to let you guys know when I don't give the episodes links at that time. It is either I am busy, my internet is down, or I am just plain lazy. I hope you understand this. Blog will be updated twice a week maybe three since I want to show you guys some digimon episodes. Maybe when I am done with watching season one I shall give you guys links to season 3 hopefully. Season three seems pretty cool even thou I only watched like 3 episodes of it.

~pokemaster163

No comments:

Post a Comment