Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pokemon episode 175, Bakugan New Vestroia episode 51 and life.

Okay today I have a massive update to make up for the past few days.

First news is life. School is very near to be finish and just have been watching videos. School and time has been making it hard to update and give new news.

Next is episode links I will give Bakugan links first since... the season is near end and this episode is epic as I saw from previews. I will be watching the full episode shortly after I post this :)

(click on the parts to go to the episode)

Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 51 - All for One Part 1

Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 51 - All for One Part 2

Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 51 - All for One Part 3


Next episode links is Pokemon. It is very epic and I have already seen it.

(click on the parts to go to the episode)

Pokemon DP 175 part 1

Pokemon DP 175 part 2

Pokemon DP 175 part 3


That is all for now thanks for baring with me.

~pokemaster163






No comments:

Post a Comment